CoMed Desktop 1.0.7
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 from your computerywesee GmbH
. You can find out more on ywesee GmbH or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ywesee.com
to get more info about CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 on ywesee GmbH's website. CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoMed Desktop folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CoMed Desktop 1.0.7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoMed Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 25.50 KB (26112 bytes) on disk and is labeled comeddesk.exe.
The executable files below are part of CoMed Desktop 1.0.7. They occupy an average of 2.22 MB (2324449
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- comeddesk.exe (25.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (766.03 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- launch4j.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The current page applies to CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 version 1.0.7
CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 is an application marketed by the software company ywesee GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CoMed Desktop 1.0.7". If it exists on your system the CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CoMed Desktop 1.0.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CoMed Desktop 1.0.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ywesee.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoMed Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CoMed Desktop 1.0.7.
8. After uninstalling CoMed Desktop 1.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 by ywesee GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 by ywesee GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CoMed Desktop 1.0.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 20:19:27.977