CoCenter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CoCenter from your PCcoocox.org
. More info about coocox.org can be read here
. Click on http://www.coocox.org/
to get more details about CoCenter on coocox.org's website. CoCenter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CooCox\CoCenter directory, regulated by the user's choice. CoCenter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CooCox\CoCenter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named CoCenter.exe and it has a size of 1.85 MB (1938432 bytes).
CoCenter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 124.38 MB (130418304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CoCenter.exe (1.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- CoIARPlugin-1.2.0.exe (471.22 KB)
- CoIDE-1.2.4.exe (104.44 MB)
- ColinkExUsbDriver-1.1.0.exe (15.31 MB)
- CoOS-1.1.4.exe (1.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.3
of CoCenter. You can find here a few links to other CoCenter releases:
CoCenter is a program marketed by the software company coocox.org. Some people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase CoCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CoCenter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CoCenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CoCenter". If it exists on your system the CoCenter app will be found very quickly. After you click CoCenter in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CoCenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CoCenter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.coocox.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CooCox\CoCenter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CoCenter.
8. After removing CoCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CoCenter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CoCenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CoCenter by coocox.org from your PC, nor are we saying that CoCenter by coocox.org is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CoCenter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 15:10:47.283