Co to za plik 1.2.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Co to za plik 1.2.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Co to za plik 1.2.1 from your computerBartłomiej Baron
. Open here
where you can read more on Bartłomiej Baron. More information about Co to za plik 1.2.1 can be seen at http://www.cotozaplik.pl
. Co to za plik 1.2.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Co to za plik directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Co to za plik 1.2.1 is C:\Program Files\Co to za plik\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled cotozaplik.exe and its approximative size is 835.50 KB (855552 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Co to za plik 1.2.1. They occupy an average of 1.50 MB (1570313
bytes) on disk.
- cotozaplik.exe (835.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1
of Co to za plik 1.2.1.
Co to za plik 1.2.1 is an application offered by Bartłomiej Baron. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Co to za plik 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Co to za plik 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Co to za plik 1.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Co to za plik 1.2.1". If it exists on your system the Co to za plik 1.2.1 app will be found automatically. When you select Co to za plik 1.2.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Co to za plik 1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Co to za plik 1.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.cotozaplik.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Co to za plik\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Co to za plik 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Co to za plik 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Co to za plik 1.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Co to za plik 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Co to za plik 1.2.1 by Bartłomiej Baron from your computer, we are not saying that Co to za plik 1.2.1 by Bartłomiej Baron is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Co to za plik 1.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 14:57:01.180