This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Clutter for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Clutter from your systemGamesPub Ltd.
. Further information on GamesPub Ltd. can be found here
. You can see more info about Clutter at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Usually the Clutter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Clutter folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Clutter is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Clutter\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 1.80 MB (1888768 bytes) on disk and is called Clutter.exe.
Clutter contains of the executables below. They take 3.68 MB (3858280
bytes) on disk.
- Clutter.exe (1.80 MB)
- Game.exe (784.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
Clutter is a program by the software company GamesPub Ltd.. Some users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Clutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Clutter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Clutter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clutter". If it is installed on your PC the Clutter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Clutter in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Clutter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Clutter:
- The publisher is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Clutter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Clutter.
8. After removing Clutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clutter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Clutter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clutter by GamesPub Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Clutter by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clutter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:48:36.633