Cloudify CLI version 3.1
Cloudify CLI version 3.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cloudify CLI version 3.1 from your computerGigaSpaces
. Further information on GigaSpaces can be found here
. More information about the software Cloudify CLI version 3.1 can be seen at http://www.gigaspaces.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\cfy directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Cloudify CLI version 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\cfy\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named cfy.exe and its approximative size is 4.88 MB (5112493 bytes).
Cloudify CLI version 3.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.57 MB (5836622
bytes) on disk.
- cfy.exe (4.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.16 KB)
The current page applies to Cloudify CLI version 3.1 version 3.1
Cloudify CLI version 3.1 is an application offered by the software company GigaSpaces. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Cloudify CLI version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cloudify CLI version 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cloudify CLI version 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cloudify CLI version 3.1". The Cloudify CLI version 3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cloudify CLI version 3.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cloudify CLI version 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cloudify CLI version 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gigaspaces.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\cfy\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cloudify CLI version 3.1.
8. After uninstalling Cloudify CLI version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloudify CLI version 3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cloudify CLI version 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cloudify CLI version 3.1 by GigaSpaces from your computer, we are not saying that Cloudify CLI version 3.1 by GigaSpaces is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cloudify CLI version 3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 00:21:13.783