CloudReading is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CloudReading from your computerFoxit Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Foxit Corporation. CloudReading is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall CloudReading by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.37 MB (1437248 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside CloudReading. They take about 1.37 MB (1437248
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of CloudReading. You can find below info on other releases of CloudReading:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall CloudReading:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\db\cloudreading.db
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader\unins000.exe
CloudReading is a program marketed by the software company Foxit Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CloudReading is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CloudReading with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloudReading or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudReading". The CloudReading program will be found automatically. After you click CloudReading in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CloudReading, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CloudReading.
8. After uninstalling CloudReading, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CloudReading which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudReading using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CloudReading by Foxit Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CloudReading by Foxit Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CloudReading in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:06:10.133