This web page is about CloudPirates for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CloudPirates from your computerMy.com B.V.
. Further information on My.com B.V. can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\MyGames\CloudPirates folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CloudPirates. The application's main executable file is named MyComGames.exe and it has a size of 4.75 MB (4978064 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CloudPirates. They take 5.03 MB (5271328
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (286.39 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (4.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.19
of CloudPirates. You can find here a few links to other CloudPirates versions:
CloudPirates is an application offered by the software company My.com B.V.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CloudPirates is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CloudPirates using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CloudPirates or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudPirates". The CloudPirates program will be found automatically. When you select CloudPirates in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CloudPirates, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CloudPirates.
8. After removing CloudPirates, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudPirates that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CloudPirates using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudPirates by My.com B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudPirates by My.com B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloudPirates supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:47:08.657