You can find below details on how to remove CloudBerry Backup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CloudBerry Backup from your computerCloudBerryLab
. You can read more on CloudBerryLab or check for application updates here
. More data about the software CloudBerry Backup can be found at http://www.cloudberrylab.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for CloudBerry Backup is C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.45 MB (2573448 bytes) on disk and is named CloudBerry Backup.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CloudBerry Backup. They occupy 3.95 MB (4146504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cbb.exe (340.13 KB)
- CBBackupPlan.exe (322.13 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.RM.Service.exe (21.63 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.Scheduler.exe (85.63 KB)
- Cloud.DiskImage.Flash.Launcher.exe (175.13 KB)
- CloudBerry Backup.exe (2.45 MB)
- uninst.exe (591.52 KB)
The current web page applies to CloudBerry Backup version 5.7.3
CloudBerry Backup is an application marketed by the software company CloudBerryLab. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase CloudBerry Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CloudBerry Backup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CloudBerry Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudBerry Backup". If it is installed on your PC the CloudBerry Backup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CloudBerry Backup in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CloudBerry Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CloudBerry Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cloudberrylab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CloudBerry Backup.
8. After removing CloudBerry Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudBerry Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudBerry Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CloudBerry Backup by CloudBerryLab from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudBerry Backup by CloudBerryLab is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CloudBerry Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 05:27:32.307