CloudBerry Backup 4.9
This page is about CloudBerry Backup 4.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 4.9 from your systemCloudBerryLab
. More info about CloudBerryLab can be found here
. Click on http://www.cloudberrylab.com
to get more info about CloudBerry Backup 4.9 on CloudBerryLab's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Online Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Online Backup\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 4.9. The application's main executable file is called CloudBerry Backup.exe and it has a size of 549.29 KB (562472 bytes).
CloudBerry Backup 4.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.99 MB (2082112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cbb.exe (234.29 KB)
- CBBackupPlan.exe (266.79 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.RM.Service.exe (19.29 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.Scheduler.exe (72.79 KB)
- Cloud.DiskImage.Flash.Launcher.exe (165.29 KB)
- CloudBerry Backup.exe (549.29 KB)
- CloudBerry Online Backup.exe (453.79 KB)
- uninst.exe (271.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9
of CloudBerry Backup 4.9.
CloudBerry Backup 4.9 is an application by the software company CloudBerryLab. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CloudBerry Backup 4.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CloudBerry Backup 4.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudBerry Backup 4.9". If it exists on your system the CloudBerry Backup 4.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CloudBerry Backup 4.9 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CloudBerry Backup 4.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloudBerry Backup 4.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cloudberrylab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Online Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CloudBerry Backup 4.9.
8. After removing CloudBerry Backup 4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CloudBerry Backup 4.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudBerry Backup 4.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CloudBerry Backup 4.9 by CloudBerryLab from your PC, nor are we saying that CloudBerry Backup 4.9 by CloudBerryLab is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloudBerry Backup 4.9 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 12:25:54.777