Cloud System Booster
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Cloud System Booster for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cloud System Booster from your systemAnvisoft
. You can find out more on Anvisoft or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Cloud System Booster's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster\UnInstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 515.18 KB (527544 bytes) on disk and is titled CloudSystemBooster.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Cloud System Booster. They occupy about 2.93 MB (3073368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (214.18 KB)
- CloudSystemBooster.exe (515.18 KB)
- CSBRestore.exe (549.18 KB)
- CSBSvc.exe (41.68 KB)
- csbue.exe (510.68 KB)
- RbtnRpcServer_x32.exe (173.18 KB)
- RbtnRpcServer_x64.exe (203.18 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (362.90 KB)
- Update.exe (431.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Cloud System Booster version 3.5
alone. For other Cloud System Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cloud System Booster has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cloud System Booster from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Cloud System Booster-17112014-191309
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster\bak\01-17-2015 10~29~07.(32).reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster\bak\01-17-2015 10~29~15.(32).reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster\bak\01-17-2015 10~29~29.(32).reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster\bak\01-17-2015 10~29~29.(64).reg
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Anvisoft\Cloud System Booster
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cloud System Booster
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cloud System Booster\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cloud System Booster\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cloud System Booster\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cloud System Booster\UninstallString
Cloud System Booster is an application by Anvisoft. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Cloud System Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cloud System Booster from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cloud System Booster or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cloud System Booster". If it exists on your system the Cloud System Booster program will be found very quickly. After you click Cloud System Booster in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cloud System Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cloud System Booster.
8. After removing Cloud System Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud System Booster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cloud System Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cloud System Booster by Anvisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Cloud System Booster by Anvisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cloud System Booster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:07:11.663