This web page is about Cloud Secure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cloud Secure from your systemNewSoftwares.net
. Further information on NewSoftwares.net can be found here
. Cloud Secure is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Cloud Secure folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Cloud Secure is C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoftware's\Cloud Secure\uninstall.exe. Cloud Secure.exe is the Cloud Secure's primary executable file and it takes around 2.39 MB (2510384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Cloud Secure. They take 10.11 MB (10595936
bytes) on disk.
- Cloud Secure.exe (2.39 MB)
- uninstall.exe (7.71 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Cloud Secure we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cloud Secure from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Cloud Secure
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Cloud Secure\Cloud Secure.exe
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Cloud Secure\Help.chm
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Cloud Secure\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Cloud Secure\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\NewSoftware's\Cloud Secure\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cloud Secure
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NewSoftware's\Cloud Secure
Cloud Secure is an application by the software company NewSoftwares.net. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Cloud Secure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cloud Secure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cloud Secure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cloud Secure". The Cloud Secure program will be found very quickly. After you click Cloud Secure in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cloud Secure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cloud Secure.
8. After uninstalling Cloud Secure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cloud Secure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cloud Secure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cloud Secure by NewSoftwares.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Cloud Secure by NewSoftwares.net is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cloud Secure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 22:25:50.120