Cloud SYNC is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cloud SYNC from your system365 iT SOLUTIONS
. Open here
where you can read more on 365 iT SOLUTIONS. More details about Cloud SYNC can be found at http://365itsolutions.com/
. Usually the Cloud SYNC application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud SYNC directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Cloud SYNC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud SYNC\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. agent_gui.exe is the Cloud SYNC's primary executable file and it takes circa 8.30 MB (8704672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Cloud SYNC. They take about 44.10 MB (46237506
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (7.12 MB)
- agent_cmdui.exe (4.37 MB)
- agent_gui.exe (8.30 MB)
- agent_service.exe (11.18 MB)
- autoupdate.exe (8.25 MB)
- db_mgr.exe (1.06 MB)
- install_helper.exe (1.13 MB)
- overlayer.exe (75.66 KB)
- support_tool.exe (2.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1242
of Cloud SYNC. For more Cloud SYNC versions please click below:
Cloud SYNC is a program by the software company 365 iT SOLUTIONS. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Cloud SYNC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cloud SYNC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cloud SYNC or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cloud SYNC". The Cloud SYNC app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cloud SYNC in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cloud SYNC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cloud SYNC:
- The web site of the program is: http://365itsolutions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud SYNC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cloud SYNC.
8. After uninstalling Cloud SYNC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cloud SYNC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cloud SYNC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cloud SYNC by 365 iT SOLUTIONS from your computer, we are not saying that Cloud SYNC by 365 iT SOLUTIONS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cloud SYNC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 20:58:26.337