Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 from your computerCloud Foundry Foundation
. More information about Cloud Foundry Foundation can be seen here
. Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CloudFoundry folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CloudFoundry\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. cf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 18.85 MB (19764224 bytes) on disk.
Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.53 MB (20482176
bytes) on disk.
- cf.exe (18.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.13 KB)
The current page applies to Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 version 6.18.1
Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 is an application released by the software company Cloud Foundry Foundation. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1". If it exists on your system the Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1.
8. After removing Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 by Cloud Foundry Foundation from your computer, we are not saying that Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 by Cloud Foundry Foundation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.18.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-08 15:33:29.820