Cloud Desktop Third Party
Cloud Desktop Third Party is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cloud Desktop Third Party from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cloud Desktop Third Party is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Cloud Desktop Third Party. They take about 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Cloud Desktop Third Party.
Cloud Desktop Third Party is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Cloud Desktop Third Party is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cloud Desktop Third Party from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cloud Desktop Third Party or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cloud Desktop Third Party". If it exists on your system the Cloud Desktop Third Party application will be found very quickly. After you click Cloud Desktop Third Party in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cloud Desktop Third Party, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cloud Desktop Third Party.
8. After removing Cloud Desktop Third Party, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud Desktop Third Party that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cloud Desktop Third Party using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cloud Desktop Third Party by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Cloud Desktop Third Party by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cloud Desktop Third Party in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 22:14:29.467