Cloud is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Cloud from your systemProximus
. More information about Proximus can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Proximus\Cloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Proximus\Cloud\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cloud. The program's main executable file is named Cloud.exe and its approximative size is 2.50 MB (2620304 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Cloud. They occupy about 5.62 MB (5897836
bytes) on disk.
- Cloud.exe (2.50 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901954-Web.exe (1.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Cloud. For more Cloud versions please click below:
Cloud is an application by Proximus. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the Cloud program will be found very quickly. When you click Cloud in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cloud.
8. After removing Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cloud by Proximus from your PC, we are not saying that Cloud by Proximus is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 21:48:21.520