This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ClouDoc for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ClouDoc from your PCNetID
. You can find out more on NetID or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on ClouDoc at http://www.net-id.co.kr
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NetID\PlusDrive folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove ClouDoc by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NetID\PlusDrive\PlusFltCtl.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PlusDrive.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.44 MB (1504952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ClouDoc. They occupy 8.27 MB (8668480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- npBackup.exe (542.67 KB)
- npBackupSvc.exe (72.70 KB)
- npCollect.exe (590.68 KB)
- npHtmlVw.exe (156.19 KB)
- npInject.exe (48.16 KB)
- npInject64.exe (75.66 KB)
- npSafeDeleteSvc.exe (92.20 KB)
- npSDeleteIT.exe (38.16 KB)
- npSesMon.exe (287.20 KB)
- npStartup.exe (3.74 MB)
- PlusDrive.exe (1.44 MB)
- PlusFltCon.exe (847.17 KB)
- PlusFltCtl.exe (101.14 KB)
- PlusMprt.exe (150.16 KB)
- PlusOrgChart.exe (63.72 KB)
- PlusXprt.exe (104.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.268.208
of ClouDoc. Click on the links below for other ClouDoc versions:
ClouDoc is an application marketed by the software company NetID. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase ClouDoc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ClouDoc from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ClouDoc or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClouDoc". If it exists on your system the ClouDoc app will be found very quickly. When you click ClouDoc in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ClouDoc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClouDoc:
- The publisher is: http://www.net-id.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetID\PlusDrive\PlusFltCtl.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ClouDoc.
8. After removing ClouDoc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClouDoc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClouDoc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ClouDoc by NetID from your computer, nor are we saying that ClouDoc by NetID is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ClouDoc in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 02:01:59.813