You can find below detailed information on how to remove Cloning Clyde for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Cloning Clyde from your PCBacon Wrapped Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Bacon Wrapped Games. Cloning Clyde is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cloning Clyde folder, regulated by the user's decision. Cloning Clyde's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. CloningClyde.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.17 MB (2273280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cloning Clyde. They occupy about 2.68 MB (2814296
bytes) on disk.
- CloningClyde.exe (2.17 MB)
- ClydeSettings.exe (15.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
Cloning Clyde is an application by the software company Bacon Wrapped Games. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Cloning Clyde is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cloning Clyde from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cloning Clyde or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cloning Clyde". If it is installed on your PC the Cloning Clyde app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cloning Clyde in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cloning Clyde, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cloning Clyde.
8. After uninstalling Cloning Clyde, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cloning Clyde that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cloning Clyde with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cloning Clyde by Bacon Wrapped Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Cloning Clyde by Bacon Wrapped Games is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cloning Clyde supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:27:48.367