This info is about CloneDVD7 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CloneDVD7 220.127.116.11 from your computerCopyright (C) 2003-2013 CloneDVD Studio.
. You can find out more on Copyright (C) 2003-2013 CloneDVD Studio. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about CloneDVD7 18.104.22.168 at http://www.clonedvd.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CloneDVD7 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\CloneDVD7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CloneDVD7 22.214.171.124. MainApp.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.62 MB (1699840 bytes) on disk.
CloneDVD7 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.91 MB (93224764
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BurnerDetector.exe (48.00 KB)
- InnoAssist.exe (56.00 KB)
- MainApp.EXE (1.62 MB)
- MAKECAB.exe (150.50 KB)
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- SndErr.exe (96.00 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (345.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (710.34 KB)
- UnstallApp.exe (92.00 KB)
- cat.exe (21.50 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (562.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.74 MB)
- mkvextract.exe (6.17 MB)
- mplex.exe (184.50 KB)
- spumux.exe (1.92 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (18.84 MB)
- mencoder.exe (15.90 MB)
- mpeg.exe (3.87 MB)
- sox.exe (2.42 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
- dvdplayer.exe (17.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of CloneDVD7 184.108.40.206.
If planning to uninstall CloneDVD7 220.127.116.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by CloneDVD7 18.104.22.168's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CloneDVD7
Additional values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CloneDVD7\PcSetup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CloneDVD7\MainApp.EXE
CloneDVD7 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by Copyright (C) 2003-2013 CloneDVD Studio.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CloneDVD7 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CloneDVD7 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CloneDVD7 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloneDVD7 220.127.116.11". The CloneDVD7 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. After you select CloneDVD7 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CloneDVD7 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CloneDVD7 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clonedvd.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CloneDVD7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CloneDVD7 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing CloneDVD7 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloneDVD7 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloneDVD7 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CloneDVD7 126.96.36.199 by Copyright (C) 2003-2013 CloneDVD Studio. from your PC, nor are we saying that CloneDVD7 188.8.131.52 by Copyright (C) 2003-2013 CloneDVD Studio. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloneDVD7 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 02:59:01.087