This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CloneDVD2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CloneDVD2 from your systemElaborate Bytes
. Open here
where you can read more on Elaborate Bytes. Click on http://www.elby.ch
to get more information about CloneDVD2 on Elaborate Bytes's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\CloneDVD2-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CloneDVD2. CloneDVD2.exe is the CloneDVD2's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.57 MB (4795288 bytes) on disk.
CloneDVD2 contains of the executables below. They take 4.95 MB (5189986
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloneDVD2-uninst.exe (28.28 KB)
- CloneDVD2.exe (4.57 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegCloneDVD.exe (115.16 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CloneDVD2 version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other CloneDVD2 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CloneDVD2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\CloneDVD2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\CloneDVD2.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\CloneDVD2-uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\CloneDVD2-uninst.ini
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2
CloneDVD2 is a program marketed by Elaborate Bytes. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall CloneDVD2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CloneDVD2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CloneDVD2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloneDVD2". If it exists on your system the CloneDVD2 application will be found very quickly. When you click CloneDVD2 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CloneDVD2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CloneDVD2:
- The software company is: http://www.elby.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\CloneDVD2-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CloneDVD2.
8. After removing CloneDVD2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloneDVD2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CloneDVD2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CloneDVD2 by Elaborate Bytes from your PC, we are not saying that CloneDVD2 by Elaborate Bytes is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloneDVD2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:15:40.693