CloneCD is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CloneCD from your systemSlySoft
. You can read more on SlySoft or check for application updates here
. More data about the program CloneCD can be found at http://www.slysoft.com
. CloneCD is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneCD folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for CloneCD is C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneCD\ccd-uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.37 MB (1439232 bytes) on disk and is labeled CloneCD.exe.
CloneCD is composed of the following executables which take 1.78 MB (1861573
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccd-uninst.exe (28.25 KB)
- CloneCD.exe (1.37 MB)
- CloneCDTray.exe (56.00 KB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (5.00 KB)
- RegCloneCD.exe (87.20 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
The current page applies to CloneCD version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of CloneCD:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CloneCD:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall CloneCD:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft Clone CD\CloneCD
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SlySoft\CloneCD
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft Clone CD\CloneCD\CCDDriver.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft Clone CD\CloneCD\ccd-uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft Clone CD\CloneCD\ccd-uninst.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft Clone CD\CloneCD\Changes.txt
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/clonecd
CloneCD is a program released by SlySoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove CloneCD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CloneCD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CloneCD or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloneCD". If it is installed on your PC the CloneCD application will be found automatically. When you click CloneCD in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CloneCD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CloneCD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.slysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneCD\ccd-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CloneCD.
8. After removing CloneCD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CloneCD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloneCD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CloneCD by SlySoft from your computer, nor are we saying that CloneCD by SlySoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloneCD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:40:17.433