CloneCD is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CloneCD from your PCSlySoft
. Further information on SlySoft can be seen here
. More data about the app CloneCD can be found at http://www.slysoft.com
. CloneCD is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD\ccd-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CloneCD. CloneCD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.36 MB (1431040 bytes) on disk.
CloneCD contains of the executables below. They take 1.61 MB (1689508
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccd-uninst.exe (28.21 KB)
- CloneCD.exe (1.36 MB)
- CloneCDTray.exe (56.00 KB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (5.00 KB)
- RegCloneCD.exe (87.20 KB)
You can find here a few links to other CloneCD versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove CloneCD from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
CloneCD is a program offered by the software company SlySoft. Some people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CloneCD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CloneCD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CloneCD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CloneCD". If it exists on your system the CloneCD application will be found automatically. When you click CloneCD in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CloneCD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CloneCD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD\ccd-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CloneCD.
8. After uninstalling CloneCD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CloneCD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloneCD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloneCD by SlySoft from your computer, we are not saying that CloneCD by SlySoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloneCD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:19:20.923