Clone Wars is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Clone Wars from your computerSony Online Entertainment
. More data about Sony Online Entertainment can be read here
. Please follow http://soe.sony.com/
if you want to read more on Clone Wars on Sony Online Entertainment's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Clone Wars directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Clone Wars is C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Clone Wars\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CloneWars.exe and its approximative size is 24.18 MB (25350144 bytes).
Clone Wars installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.66 MB (25856752
bytes) on disk.
- CloneWars.exe (24.18 MB)
- SOEWebBrowser.exe (110.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.91 KB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (76.00 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Clone Wars from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SOE-Clone Wars
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Clone Wars\Uninstaller.exe
Clone Wars is an application released by the software company Sony Online Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Clone Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Clone Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Clone Wars or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clone Wars". If it exists on your system the Clone Wars application will be found automatically. After you click Clone Wars in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Clone Wars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clone Wars:
- The software company is: http://soe.sony.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Clone Wars\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Clone Wars.
8. After removing Clone Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Clone Wars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clone Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Clone Wars by Sony Online Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Clone Wars by Sony Online Entertainment is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Clone Wars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 10:58:19.150