This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Clock Hand for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Clock Hand from your PCClock Hand
. Check out here
for more information on Clock Hand. You can see more info on Clock Hand at http://myclockhand.com/support
. Clock Hand is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Clock Hand by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 99.23 KB (101616 bytes) on disk and is named ClockHand.expext.exe.
Clock Hand is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.46 MB (1532024
bytes) on disk:
- ClockHandUninstall.exe (253.18 KB)
- updateClockHand.exe (399.73 KB)
- ClockHand.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- ClockHand.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilClockHand.exe (398.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.06.180516
of Clock Hand. You can find below info on other application versions of Clock Hand:
...click to view all...
Clock Hand is a program marketed by Clock Hand. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Clock Hand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Clock Hand from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Clock Hand or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clock Hand". If it exists on your system the Clock Hand app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Clock Hand in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Clock Hand, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clock Hand:
- The web site of the application is: http://myclockhand.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Clock Hand.
8. After uninstalling Clock Hand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Clock Hand which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clock Hand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clock Hand by Clock Hand from your PC, nor are we saying that Clock Hand by Clock Hand is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clock Hand in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:32:03.740