Cliqz Maintenance Service
Cliqz Maintenance Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your PCCliqz GmbH
. You can read more on Cliqz GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cliqz Maintenance Service's main file takes around 149.23 KB (152816 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Cliqz Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 236.59 KB (242268
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (149.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20673
of Cliqz Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other application versions of Cliqz Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is an application offered by Cliqz GmbH. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Cliqz Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you select Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cliqz Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cliqz Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:44:41.933