Cliqz Maintenance Service
This info is about Cliqz Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your computerCliqz GmbH
. You can find out more on Cliqz GmbH or check for application updates here
. Cliqz Maintenance Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Cliqz Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the Cliqz Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it occupies close to 149.23 KB (152816 bytes) on disk.
Cliqz Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 236.59 KB (242268
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (149.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.36 KB)
This data is about Cliqz Maintenance Service version 1.2.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cliqz Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is a program marketed by Cliqz GmbH. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cliqz Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". The Cliqz Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cliqz Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cliqz Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cliqz Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:31:14.233