Cliqz Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your systemCliqz GmbH
. Check out here
for more details on Cliqz GmbH. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Cliqz Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cliqz Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 149.23 KB (152816 bytes) on disk.
Cliqz Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 236.59 KB (242268
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (149.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.36 KB)
The current web page applies to Cliqz Maintenance Service version 1.2.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Cliqz Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is a program by Cliqz GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Cliqz Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. When you click Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cliqz Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cliqz Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cliqz Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:47:21.773