Clip2Net 0.9.4b is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Clip2Net 0.9.4b from your PCAU78
. You can read more on AU78 or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clip2Net directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Clip2Net 0.9.4b by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Clip2Net\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called clip2net.exe and its approximative size is 1.80 MB (1887744 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Clip2Net 0.9.4b. They take 2.48 MB (2602997
bytes) on disk.
- clip2net.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
This data is about Clip2Net 0.9.4b version 20.9.4
Clip2Net 0.9.4b is an application released by AU78. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Clip2Net 0.9.4b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Clip2Net 0.9.4b with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Clip2Net 0.9.4b or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clip2Net 0.9.4b". If it is installed on your PC the Clip2Net 0.9.4b app will be found very quickly. When you select Clip2Net 0.9.4b in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Clip2Net 0.9.4b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Clip2Net 0.9.4b.
8. After removing Clip2Net 0.9.4b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Clip2Net 0.9.4b which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clip2Net 0.9.4b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clip2Net 0.9.4b by AU78 from your computer, nor are we saying that Clip2Net 0.9.4b by AU78 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Clip2Net 0.9.4b supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 21:05:58.187