ClickMed version 2.0
ClickMed version 2.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ClickMed version 2.0 from your PCSorin Borodi
. More information about Sorin Borodi can be seen here
. Detailed information about ClickMed version 2.0 can be found at http://sorinborodi.ro
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ClickMed directory (same installation drive as Windows). ClickMed version 2.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ClickMed\unins000.exe". ClickMed version 2.0's primary file takes around 637.05 KB (652336 bytes) and is called clickmed.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ClickMed version 2.0. They take about 1.85 MB (1941326
bytes) on disk.
- clickmed.exe (637.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of ClickMed version 2.0.
ClickMed version 2.0 is a program marketed by the software company Sorin Borodi. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ClickMed version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ClickMed version 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ClickMed version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClickMed version 2.0". If it exists on your system the ClickMed version 2.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select ClickMed version 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ClickMed version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClickMed version 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://sorinborodi.ro
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ClickMed\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClickMed version 2.0.
8. After removing ClickMed version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ClickMed version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClickMed version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClickMed version 2.0 by Sorin Borodi from your PC, we are not saying that ClickMed version 2.0 by Sorin Borodi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ClickMed version 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 08:05:01.080