This page contains detailed information on how to remove ClearView 2.01.37 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ClearView 2.01.37 from your PCRedline Communications
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Redline Communications. More information about the application ClearView 2.01.37 can be seen at http://www.redlinecommunications.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\redline_clearview folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for ClearView 2.01.37 is C:\Program Files\redline_clearview\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 79.50 KB (81408 bytes) on disk and is called clearview_client.exe.
The executables below are part of ClearView 2.01.37. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1325976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clearview_client.exe (79.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (37.76 KB)
- java.exe (168.26 KB)
- javacpl.exe (49.76 KB)
- javaw.exe (168.26 KB)
- jbroker.exe (90.26 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.76 KB)
- keytool.exe (38.76 KB)
- kinit.exe (38.76 KB)
- klist.exe (38.76 KB)
- ktab.exe (38.76 KB)
- orbd.exe (38.76 KB)
- pack200.exe (38.76 KB)
- policytool.exe (38.76 KB)
- rmid.exe (38.76 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (38.76 KB)
- servertool.exe (38.76 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (21.26 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (38.76 KB)
- unpack200.exe (150.76 KB)
The current web page applies to ClearView 2.01.37 version 2.01.37
ClearView 2.01.37 is an application offered by the software company Redline Communications. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall ClearView 2.01.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ClearView 2.01.37 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ClearView 2.01.37 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClearView 2.01.37". The ClearView 2.01.37 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ClearView 2.01.37 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ClearView 2.01.37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClearView 2.01.37:
- The software company is: http://www.redlinecommunications.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\redline_clearview\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ClearView 2.01.37.
8. After uninstalling ClearView 2.01.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClearView 2.01.37 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClearView 2.01.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ClearView 2.01.37 by Redline Communications from your PC, we are not saying that ClearView 2.01.37 by Redline Communications is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ClearView 2.01.37 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 17:26:26.457