ClearThink is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ClearThink from your computerClearThink
. You can find out more on ClearThink or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://useclearthink.com/support
if you want to read more on ClearThink on ClearThink's website. ClearThink is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ClearThink. ClearThinkUninstall.exe is the ClearThink's primary executable file and it takes approximately 233.57 KB (239176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ClearThink. They occupy 757.07 KB (775240
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClearThinkUninstall.exe (233.57 KB)
This page is about ClearThink version 2014.08.07.205938
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ClearThink:
...click to view all...
ClearThink is a program marketed by the software company ClearThink. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall ClearThink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ClearThink from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ClearThink or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ClearThink". The ClearThink app will be found automatically. When you click ClearThink in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ClearThink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClearThink:
- The software company is: http://useclearthink.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ClearThink.
8. After uninstalling ClearThink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ClearThink which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClearThink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ClearThink by ClearThink from your computer, we are not saying that ClearThink by ClearThink is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ClearThink in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 05:37:39.713