This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Clear Footnote for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Clear Footnote from your PCClear Footnote
. Take a look here
for more info on Clear Footnote. Usually the Clear Footnote program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1E00EAA0-1432367792-6701-DC5B-0022156C8EB3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1E00EAA0-1432367792-6701-DC5B-0022156C8EB3\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Clear Footnote. Clear Footnote's main file takes around 372.00 KB (380928 bytes) and is called bnsjCC68.exe.
Clear Footnote is composed of the following executables which take 458.47 KB (469475
bytes) on disk:
- bnsjCC68.exe (372.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.47 KB)
The current page applies to Clear Footnote version 126.96.36.199
Clear Footnote is an application offered by the software company Clear Footnote. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Clear Footnote is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Clear Footnote from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clear Footnote or simply click the Search field and type in "Clear Footnote". If it is installed on your PC the Clear Footnote application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Clear Footnote in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Clear Footnote, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Clear Footnote.
8. After uninstalling Clear Footnote, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clear Footnote which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clear Footnote using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Clear Footnote by Clear Footnote from your PC, nor are we saying that Clear Footnote by Clear Footnote is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Clear Footnote in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 05:55:49.393