Clear Clipboard 1.0
Clear Clipboard 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Clear Clipboard 1.0 from your computerTiushkov Nikolay
. More info about Tiushkov Nikolay can be found here
. Click on http://clipdiary.com/clear-clipboard/
to get more info about Clear Clipboard 1.0 on Tiushkov Nikolay's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ClearClipboard directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Clear Clipboard 1.0 is C:\Program Files\ClearClipboard\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ClearClipboard.exe is the Clear Clipboard 1.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 59.00 KB (60416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Clear Clipboard 1.0. They take an average of 124.07 KB (127051
bytes) on disk.
- ClearClipboard.exe (59.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Clear Clipboard 1.0 version 1.0
Clear Clipboard 1.0 is a program by Tiushkov Nikolay. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Clear Clipboard 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Clear Clipboard 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Clear Clipboard 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Clear Clipboard 1.0". The Clear Clipboard 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Clear Clipboard 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Clear Clipboard 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clear Clipboard 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://clipdiary.com/clear-clipboard/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ClearClipboard\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Clear Clipboard 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Clear Clipboard 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clear Clipboard 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Clear Clipboard 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Clear Clipboard 1.0 by Tiushkov Nikolay from your PC, we are not saying that Clear Clipboard 1.0 by Tiushkov Nikolay is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clear Clipboard 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:43:47.913