CleanUp! is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. CleanUp! is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanUp! directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CleanUp!'s primary file takes about 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) and is named Cleanup.exe. A way to uninstall CleanUp! from your computer
The executable files below are part of CleanUp!. They occupy an average of 452.03 KB (462875
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (432.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.03 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove CleanUp!.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by CleanUp! when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\CleanUp!
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanUp!
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\CleanUp! Web Site.url
- C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\CleanUp.cnt
- C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\CleanUp.hlp
- C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\CleanUp!\uninstall.ini
Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CleanUp! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CleanUp! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CleanUp! or simply click the Search field and type in "CleanUp!". The CleanUp! app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CleanUp! in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CleanUp!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CleanUp!.
8. After removing CleanUp!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CleanUp! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CleanUp! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130