CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner
This page is about CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner from your computerCleanMyPC Software
. Go over here
for more details on CleanMyPC Software. Click on http://www.registry-cleaner.net
to get more details about CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner on CleanMyPC Software's website. CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner is C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe. CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner's primary file takes about 3.42 MB (3583192 bytes) and its name is RCleaner.exe.
CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner contains of the executables below. They take 7.50 MB (7868906
bytes) on disk.
- RCHelper.exe (1.34 MB)
- RCleaner.exe (3.42 MB)
- UnFD.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (737.28 KB)
- update.exe (648.78 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CleanMyPC Software\CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner\RCHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner\RCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner\UnFD.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner\update.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner\update.urs
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CleanMyPC Software\CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner\RegCleanMaster.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CleanMyPC\CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner_is1
CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner is an application by the software company CleanMyPC Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner". If it exists on your system the CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner:
- The software company is: http://www.registry-cleaner.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMyPC\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner by CleanMyPC Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner by CleanMyPC Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:29:24.483