This web page is about CleanMem for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CleanMem from your systemPcWinTech.com
. More information about PcWinTech.com can be found here
. More information about CleanMem can be found at http://www.pcwintech.com
. Usually the CleanMem application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMem directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove CleanMem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\CleanMem\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CleanMem's main file takes around 676.00 KB (692224 bytes) and is named CleanMem_Settings.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CleanMem. They occupy about 2.44 MB (2558976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanMem.exe (60.00 KB)
- CleanMem_Settings.exe (676.00 KB)
- Mini_Monitor.exe (1.36 MB)
- Mini_Monitor_Remote_View.exe (224.00 KB)
- mini_monitor_set_startup.exe (32.00 KB)
- schtasks.exe (119.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.0
of CleanMem. Click on the links below for other CleanMem versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove CleanMem.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\CleanMem Mini Monitor Remote Viewer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\CleanMem Mini Monitor.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\CleanMem Settings.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\Readme.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\Uninstall CleanMem.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
CleanMem is an application by the software company PcWinTech.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CleanMem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CleanMem from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CleanMem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CleanMem". If it exists on your system the CleanMem application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CleanMem in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CleanMem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CleanMem:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcwintech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\CleanMem\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CleanMem.
8. After removing CleanMem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CleanMem that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CleanMem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CleanMem by PcWinTech.com from your PC, nor are we saying that CleanMem by PcWinTech.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CleanMem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:53:37.440