Clean Startup is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Clean Startup from your systemBoomBit.com
. Take a look here
for more information on BoomBit.com. Clean Startup is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Clean Startup folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file is named CleanStartup.exe and its approximative size is 856.50 KB (877056 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Clean Startup. They take about 872.50 KB (893440
bytes) on disk.
- CleanStartup.exe (856.50 KB)
- elevate_privileges.exe (16.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.05
of Clean Startup. You can find here a few links to other Clean Startup releases:
Clean Startup is a program by BoomBit.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Clean Startup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Clean Startup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Clean Startup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clean Startup". If it is installed on your PC the Clean Startup application will be found very quickly. After you select Clean Startup in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Clean Startup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Clean Startup.
8. After removing Clean Startup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Clean Startup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Clean Startup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clean Startup by BoomBit.com from your computer, we are not saying that Clean Startup by BoomBit.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Clean Startup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:55:25.897