Clean Disk 2010
Clean Disk 2010 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Clean Disk 2010 from your systemAE Software Technologies
. More info about AE Software Technologies can be found here
. You can get more details related to Clean Disk 2010 at http://www.aesoftware.com
. Clean Disk 2010 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clean Disk 2010 directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Clean Disk 2010 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Clean Disk 2010\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.37 MB (1433600 bytes) on disk and is called cdisk.exe.
Clean Disk 2010 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.08 MB (2178456
bytes) on disk.
- cdisk.exe (1.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (727.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Clean Disk 2010 version 6.0.5
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Clean Disk 2010:
Clean Disk 2010 is a program by the software company AE Software Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Clean Disk 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Clean Disk 2010 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Clean Disk 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Clean Disk 2010". The Clean Disk 2010 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Clean Disk 2010 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Clean Disk 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clean Disk 2010:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clean Disk 2010\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Clean Disk 2010.
8. After uninstalling Clean Disk 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clean Disk 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clean Disk 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clean Disk 2010 by AE Software Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Clean Disk 2010 by AE Software Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clean Disk 2010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:57:41.850