This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Clavier+ 10.6.7 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Clavier+ 10.6.7 from your computerGuillaume Ryder
. Further information on Guillaume Ryder can be found here
. You can get more details related to Clavier+ 10.6.7 at http://utilfr42.free.fr
. Clavier+ 10.6.7 is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Clavier+ directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Clavier+ 10.6.7 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Clavier+\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 111.00 KB (113664 bytes) on disk and is titled Clavier.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Clavier+ 10.6.7. They take about 1.25 MB (1313737
bytes) on disk.
- Clavier.exe (111.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Clavier+ 10.6.7 version 10.6.7
Clavier+ 10.6.7 is an application offered by the software company Guillaume Ryder. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Clavier+ 10.6.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Clavier+ 10.6.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Clavier+ 10.6.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clavier+ 10.6.7". The Clavier+ 10.6.7 application will be found very quickly. When you select Clavier+ 10.6.7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Clavier+ 10.6.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clavier+ 10.6.7:
- The software company is: http://utilfr42.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Clavier+\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clavier+ 10.6.7.
8. After uninstalling Clavier+ 10.6.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Clavier+ 10.6.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Clavier+ 10.6.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clavier+ 10.6.7 by Guillaume Ryder from your PC, we are not saying that Clavier+ 10.6.7 by Guillaume Ryder is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Clavier+ 10.6.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:35:43.130