Claudio 6.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Claudio 6.3 from your PCXemiComputers Ltd.
. You can read more on XemiComputers Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about Claudio 6.3 can be found at http://www.xemico.com
. Claudio 6.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XemiComputers\Claudio directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Claudio 6.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XemiComputers\Claudio\unins000.exe. Claudio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.95 MB (4142592 bytes) on disk.
Claudio 6.3 contains of the executables below. They take 5.03 MB (5270282
bytes) on disk.
- Claudio.exe (3.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- Volumes.exe (443.50 KB)
This page is about Claudio 6.3 version 6.3
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Claudio 6.3.Registry that is not removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Claudio 6.3 is a program by XemiComputers Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Claudio 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Claudio 6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Claudio 6.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Claudio 6.3". If it exists on your system the Claudio 6.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Claudio 6.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Claudio 6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Claudio 6.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xemico.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XemiComputers\Claudio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Claudio 6.3.
8. After removing Claudio 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Claudio 6.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Claudio 6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Claudio 6.3 by XemiComputers Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Claudio 6.3 by XemiComputers Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Claudio 6.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 08:57:29.703