Classic Shutdown for Windows 8
Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 from your computerTrishTech.com
. You can find out more on TrishTech.com or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) on disk and is named ClassicShutdown.exe.
Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 is comprised of the following executables which take 180.00 KB (184320
bytes) on disk:
- ClassicShutdown.exe (180.00 KB)
This data is about Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 version 18.104.22.168
Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 is an application released by the software company TrishTech.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Classic Shutdown for Windows 8". If it is installed on your PC the Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 application will be found very quickly. After you click Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Classic Shutdown for Windows 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Classic Shutdown for Windows 8.
8. After uninstalling Classic Shutdown for Windows 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 by TrishTech.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 by TrishTech.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Classic Shutdown for Windows 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 20:52:31.260