This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Claro for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Claro from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Additional info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More details about the program Claro can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Claro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Claro folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Claro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Claro\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Claro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Claro. They occupy an average of 2.23 MB (2335774
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Claro.exe (56.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (352.20 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.87 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (256.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (346.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.300.04.39.150
of Claro. You can find below a few links to other Claro versions:
...click to view all...
Claro is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Claro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Claro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Claro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Claro". The Claro app will be found very quickly. After you select Claro in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Claro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Claro:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Claro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Claro.
8. After removing Claro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Claro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Claro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Claro by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Claro by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Claro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:47:45.843