City Car Driving 1.2.2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall City Car Driving 1.2.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall City Car Driving 1.2.2 from your systemForward Development
. You can read more on Forward Development or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\City Car Driving directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for City Car Driving 1.2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\City Car Driving\unins000.exe. starter.exe is the City Car Driving 1.2.2's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of City Car Driving 1.2.2. They take about 9.99 MB (10478398
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (706.34 KB)
- starter.exe (1.09 MB)
- nlsdl.amd64.exe (617.84 KB)
- nlsdl.x86.exe (486.34 KB)
- vcredist_2005_SP1_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
The current web page applies to City Car Driving 1.2.2 version 1.2.2
If planning to uninstall City Car Driving 1.2.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by City Car Driving 1.2.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\City Car Driving
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\City Car Driving\bin\win32\config_DX.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\City Car Driving\bin\win32\config_GL.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\City Car Driving 1.2.2.rar.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\City Car Driving 2.2.5 kat.ph.rar.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\City Car Driving.torrent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Forward Development\City Car Driving
City Car Driving 1.2.2 is an application marketed by the software company Forward Development. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall City Car Driving 1.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove City Car Driving 1.2.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find City Car Driving 1.2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "City Car Driving 1.2.2". The City Car Driving 1.2.2 app will be found automatically. When you click City Car Driving 1.2.2 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about City Car Driving 1.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove City Car Driving 1.2.2.
8. After uninstalling City Car Driving 1.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of City Car Driving 1.2.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling City Car Driving 1.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove City Car Driving 1.2.2 by Forward Development from your computer, nor are we saying that City Car Driving 1.2.2 by Forward Development is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove City Car Driving 1.2.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:06:57.880