Cisco UCS & KVM Manager
This info is about Cisco UCS & KVM Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cisco UCS & KVM Manager from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Cisco UCS & KVM Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Cisco UCS & KVM Manager". Cisco UCS & KVM Manager's primary file takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Cisco UCS & KVM Manager. They occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco UCS & KVM Manager version 1.0
Cisco UCS & KVM Manager is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Cisco UCS & KVM Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cisco UCS & KVM Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cisco UCS & KVM Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Cisco UCS & KVM Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco UCS & KVM Manager program will be found automatically. When you select Cisco UCS & KVM Manager in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cisco UCS & KVM Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cisco UCS & KVM Manager.
8. After removing Cisco UCS & KVM Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cisco UCS & KVM Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco UCS & KVM Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco UCS & KVM Manager by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco UCS & KVM Manager by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco UCS & KVM Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:37:15.423