Cisco Network Assistant
This page is about Cisco Network Assistant for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant from your PCCisco Systems, Inc
. You can read more on Cisco Systems, Inc or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cisco Network Assistant is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant\utilities\uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. prelaunch.exe is the Cisco Network Assistant's primary executable file and it takes circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
Cisco Network Assistant is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.70 MB (1783258
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unzipsfx.exe (50.00 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- prelaunch.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (318.09 KB)
This data is about Cisco Network Assistant version 5.4
only. You can find below a few links to other Cisco Network Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Network Assistant is a program marketed by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc. Some computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Cisco Network Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cisco Network Assistant from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cisco Network Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Network Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Network Assistant app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cisco Network Assistant in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cisco Network Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Network Assistant.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Network Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Network Assistant that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Network Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco Network Assistant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-09 05:24:53.063