Cisco Network Assistant
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant from your PCCisco Systems, Inc
. Go over here
for more information on Cisco Systems, Inc. Cisco Network Assistant is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Cisco Network Assistant's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant\utilities\uninstall\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled prelaunch.exe and it has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
Cisco Network Assistant installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.88 MB (1967482
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- javaws.exe (154.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (82.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (23.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (150.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.42 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
- prelaunch.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (317.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.88.1
of Cisco Network Assistant. For more Cisco Network Assistant versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cisco Network Assistant is a program released by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Cisco Network Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cisco Network Assistant with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cisco Network Assistant or simply click the Search field and type in "Cisco Network Assistant". If it exists on your system the Cisco Network Assistant application will be found automatically. After you select Cisco Network Assistant in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cisco Network Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cisco Network Assistant.
8. After removing Cisco Network Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Network Assistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Network Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:54:20.220