You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Cisco Connect for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cisco Connect from your computerCisco Consumer Products LLC
. Open here
for more information on Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Usually the Cisco Connect program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cisco Connect. The application's main executable file occupies 38.23 MB (40089208 bytes) on disk and is called Cisco Connect.exe.
Cisco Connect is comprised of the following executables which take 38.24 MB (40101496
bytes) on disk:
- Cisco Connect.exe (38.23 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Cisco Connect version 1.4.11299.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cisco Connect:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Cisco Connect from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.app\Contents\_CodeSignature\CodeResources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.app\Contents\CodeResources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.app\Contents\Info.plist
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.app\Contents\MacOS\com.ciscosystems.ciscoconnect.ccprint
Cisco Connect is a program by Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Cisco Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cisco Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cisco Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Connect". The Cisco Connect application will be found automatically. When you select Cisco Connect in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cisco Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cisco Connect.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:05:18.740