This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cisco Connect for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cisco Connect from your computerCisco Consumer Products LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Cisco Consumer Products LLC. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Cisco Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Cisco Connect.exe and occupies 38.92 MB (40808608 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Cisco Connect. They occupy 38.93 MB (40820896
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco Connect.exe (38.92 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Cisco Connect version 1.4.12334.0
only. Click on the links below for other Cisco Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Connect is an application offered by Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Cisco Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cisco Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cisco Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cisco Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Connect app will be found very quickly. After you click Cisco Connect in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cisco Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cisco Connect.
8. After removing Cisco Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:36:28.853