You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cisco Connect for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Cisco Connect from your systemCisco Consumer Products LLC
. You can read more on Cisco Consumer Products LLC or check for application updates here
. Cisco Connect is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect\Cisco Connect.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cisco Connect. Cisco Connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.82 MB (6099072 bytes) on disk.
Cisco Connect contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.82 MB (6107264
bytes) on disk.
- Cisco Connect.exe (5.82 MB)
- ._Setup.exe (4.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.10049.0
of Cisco Connect. For other Cisco Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Cisco Connect.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cisco Systems\Cisco Connect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cisco Connect\QuietUninstallString
Cisco Connect is a program marketed by the software company Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Cisco Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cisco Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cisco Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Cisco Connect". The Cisco Connect program will be found very quickly. After you select Cisco Connect in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cisco Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cisco Connect.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Connect by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:06:00.343