Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector
Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector from your PCCisco Systems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Cisco Systems, Inc.. Usually the Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Cisco\AMP\5.1.1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cisco\AMP\5.1.1\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector's primary file takes around 3.12 MB (3269312 bytes) and its name is iptray.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector. They occupy about 11.05 MB (11589344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConnectivityTool.exe (186.69 KB)
- creport.exe (57.69 KB)
- ipsupporttool.exe (90.19 KB)
- iptray.exe (3.12 MB)
- sfc.exe (1.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.47 MB)
- updater.exe (67.19 KB)
This web page is about Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector version 126.96.36.19993
only. Click on the links below for other Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Immunet Protect
Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector is an application offered by Cisco Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector". If it exists on your system the Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector.
8. After removing Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector by Cisco Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector by Cisco Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:59:18.493