Circulate is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Circulate from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more information on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Circulate on WildTangent's website. Circulate is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Circulate folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Circulate is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Circulate\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Circulate-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.12 MB (2222352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Circulate. They take an average of 3.90 MB (4091768
bytes) on disk.
- Circulate-WT.exe (2.12 MB)
- Circulate.exe (1.24 MB)
- circulate-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This data is about Circulate version 18.104.22.168
Circulate is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Circulate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Circulate from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Circulate or simply activate the Search field and type in "Circulate". The Circulate program will be found automatically. When you click Circulate in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Circulate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Circulate:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Circulate\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Circulate.
8. After uninstalling Circulate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Circulate which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Circulate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Circulate by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Circulate by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Circulate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 21:16:08.520